COVID SAFETY AND GENERAL INFORMATION
We care deeply about your safety and health. If you think you might be sick or have tested positive for the virus, we recommend you consult with your physician and review the following CDC recommendations:
Please review the following Riding Beyond practices to help all of us stay safe.
- Every staff member, volunteer, and participant will be required to complete and sign upon arrival a COVID-19 Risk Assessment Form to ensure that Riding Beyond can safely monitor peoples’ potential risk of COVID-19. Temperatures will be checked.
- Participants must not attend sessions if they are experiencing any COVID symptoms (cough, temperature of greater than 100.4 degrees, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing) or if they have been exposed to anyone with COVID symptoms or who has tested positive for COVID within the previous 10 days.
- Participants are expected to wear masks at all times equivalent to the KN-95 or N 95 masks. A shield may be used in addition to this requirement, but not a shield alone. A mask will be required even if you have been vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Participants will arrive and wait at a designated area, use hand sanitizer and wait for a staff member to assist them with temperature taking and any needed paperwork, including a liability waiver.
- Everyone is expected to maintain 6-foot physical-distancing.
Staff and Volunteer Protocol
- Do not come to work if sick or have been exposed to COVID within the past 10 days.
- Sanitize and wash regularly throughout the day.
- Maintain social distancing when possible.
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Reduce face-to-face interactions with participants.
- Clean tack and equipment after every lesson/session.
- Disinfect facility main touch point surfaces twice per day.
- Maintain traceability by documenting session attendance.
Riding Beyond will be regularly monitoring COVID expectations, restrictions, and safely protocols in Jackson County. If and when those change, we will keep our procedures updated on our website. Your flexibility to adapt to changes will be expected and appreciated.